Finalize and preview your selling guide
Display & Preview page in the left navigation. Here you can manage display settings and preview your selling guide.
The following settings are available for your selling guide.
In the General section you can edit the following values:
Your website URL
When you enter the web page URL where the selling guide will eventually be placed, Qonfi will try to load your web page styling and use this for the preview. This will give you a more realistic representation of how your selling guide will look on your own web page.
Click on the "display-type" drop-down menu to select a display type. By default, the display type is set to ‘grid’. You can choose between the following display types:
- Grid: product results are displayed horizontally and vertically (e.g. square display) on multiple rows.
- Slider: product results are displayed from left to right on one row.
- When this option is selected, an extra option "Mobile item size" will be available where you can configure the size of your answers/results when viewed on mobile.
Results per page
This setting can be used to change how many products are displayed per page on the results page.
In the Text section you can change different kinds of text elements which are shown to website users using your selling guide. You can change the following text elements:
- Previous text: This text is shown below the answers. When users click on it, they will go back to the previous question.
- Next text: Only used when the question type is not 'Single select'. This will be shown as a button next to the input field.
- To start text: This text is shown below the answers. When users click on it, they will go back to the first question of your selling guide.
- Result title: The title on your results page.
- Result text: An optional description of your results. Default is ‘We found the following results based on your preferences.’
In the SEO section you can change the heading tags of your text which are shown to users using your selling guide. You can change the following heading tags:
- Step title tag: change the heading tags of the question.
- Answer title tag change the heading tags of your answers.
- Result title tag change the heading tags of your results/products.
Click on the drop-down menu of the preferred tag to select an appropriate heading tag.
This is where to configure how prices are displayed in your selling guide. There are several configuration options:
- Currency: the currency for your prices.
- Currency display: how to display your currency ($, US$, USD, dollar etc.).
- Language: determines where to use dots and comma's and how to display the currency name when shown.
- Hide decimals: completely hide decimals.
- Hide currency: completely hide the currency.
At any time, while configuring your selling guide, you can preview and test your configuration.
Good to know:
- When previewing the selling guide, Qonfi will keep track of which “step” you’re previewing. If you want to reset the preview to start over (e.g. start from question 1), you can hit the Refresh button on the top right.
- The preview mode is set to desktop view by default. In the top right, you can change the device view to desktop or mobile.
- Getting started
- Analyzing and optimizing your selling guide
- Automatically connecting Qonfi with Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager
- Tracking Qonfi events in GA4 (Google Analytics 4)
- Uploading a product feed
- Styling your selling guide
- Billing setup